|Mzda:||0 - 0 Kč měsíc|
|Lokalita:||Mezi vodami 2035/31, Praha 4|
Koho hledáme a co budete dělat
Do you want to experience full 360° marketing in big international company? Are you interested in good food and drinks? Are you passionate about brand, consumer, social responsibility, want to develop yourself and realize your ideas?
If your answer is YES, you should not miss it!
What will you do:
• Lead development and launch of new products, manage product portfolio including limited editions
• Contribute to brand strategy, run research, execute and evaluate marketing activities
• Write brand texts and coordinate agencies in development of brand materials and campaigns
• Cooperate closely with sales and supply chain on tactical activities to assure business results
• Monitor market trends, analyze product and category performance in order to identify new opportunities and consumer insights
• Collaborate with other internal functions on budget management, procurement legal and other corporate tasks
• Support building of start-up culture
• Manage own tasks responsibly to time and to target, work on self-development and bring ideas
Open and supportive environment, good boss that can teach you a lot, x-functional team of professionals, young team operating in 13 countries of Central Europe, flexible work office and much more. We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration PLUS 1 week extra holiday, Flexi days, Flexible working hours, Pension fund and life insurance contribution, Access to Benefit Plus Portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), Contribution to infant nutrition for children, Possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ Mobile tariff program, Life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
You will be good fit if you:
were for at least 1 year good team member of marketing team preferably in FMCG brand / product management or cooperating agency
have a degree in Marketing
know how to brief others for effective cooperation and getting what you need, always keeping in mind impact on brand and cost
like working x-functionally and can leverage it
know how to use Excel and deep dive in numbers to see opportunities
can speak clearly in Czech and English to any type of audience – emotional kids consumer, fact focused researcher, inquiring journalist or sensitive creative director
Informace o firmě
Jsme největším výrobcem potravin a nápojů na světě. V České republice vyrábíme cukrovinky ikonických značek Orion, BonPari, Hašlerky, JOJO a na trh přinášíme Nespresso, NESCAFÉ, Maggi aj. Naším posláním je zvyšovat kvalitu života a přispívat ke zdravější budoucnosti.